The holiday season!
The holiday season is upon us!!!
And dear friends! Et is moving house as of 29/6/97..and my new address will be:
33 Kovan Road, #05-41, Kovan Melody, S545 020
And you know..the most exciting thing is...I have a new neighbour!!! Gen will be my neighbour!!! How exciting is that! I'll have someone to go swimming and running with next time! WHoohoo..and I can play with her dog!
Anyway... this holiday is rather boring cos everybody is overseas except for me..and Darren. Oh well...I guess the money I've saved up can be used for...SHOPPING! Cos the GSS is upon us..and it's very bad. Cos everytime I go out I have to buy something back or I won't feel right. It's very very bad.
And the next item on the list is Creative Zen V Plus mp3 player...oh so very terrible...it costs so much! As much as a air ticket to say...phuket? Yeah.. but it's the creative sale and it's so tempting! Sigh...I need a jobjobjob.
But meanwhile..enjoy the holidays everybody!!! The weather is crazy but don't let it get to you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home