Saturday, February 17, 2007

a rabbit's life!


I'm becoming a rabbit! because to make myself study, now I need to dangle carrots in front of myself...DAILY! Like daily suppers, or parties, or outings. Why oh WHY? i need to be more disciplined! Oh woe be me! Pros are such a torture! And am I ever going to survive year 5 pros? Oh woe be me! Nvm...one step at a time! Pros here we all come!

Anyway Happy CNY everybody! Hopefully the new year can bring me and everybody a sprinkle of freshness and new things to do in my much too boring life! (are your lives boring??) Oh...mine is! Anyway...I've decided to stay positive...so hopefully I can find more new things to enrich my life in this new year!

Hopefully hopefully I can do something fun and meaningful in June! *cross fingers* And I'm so looking forward to the A & E posting after Pros! Oh but WOE BE ME...there is no holidays after pros! What SAI. But nvm..positivity! The much awaited A & E posting! hope it's fun and exciting! And it will be back to CG life...seeing selfel and jigester everyday! That would be fun..especially after my hermit stint for these next few weeks! But first I must pass my pros!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
P/S: Hey zijie! do you have a blog too? then i can visit your blog too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home