the move!
Oh moving house is actually turning out to be rather fun. First, it's really the perfect excuse to throw out all the rubbish in your house. And then while you are trying to throw out stuff, you can read all the old letters and cards from super long ago! And then I realized that actually, I had a lot more friends than I can remember now.
And you also discover new things about yourself! Did you know that? I used to like yellow colour a lot. Until everybody wrote in my birthday card that they tried to find cards with yellow in them. It's really damn amusing!
And did you know that? I used to have a pen-pal. And that I used to think that he was my best friend and I really told him everything. And reading all the old letters is a bit like reading a story book cos I cannnot remember ever writing those stuff and thinking those stuff. My goodness...I was such a stupid girl last time! It's amazing!
Oh btw...the date is supposed to be 29/6/07 not 97....so smart xifu rightly pointed out.. haha..
Anyways...oh sadness....the holidays is coming to an end. And when school reopens...I have to stare at women's ERHEM...oh dearie me. But it's good. Finally my atrophied brain will be jolted to a start. Oh woe be me, I think I cannot really remember what studying really hard is like anymore. But nvm...misery loves company...and ho ying and sel and toe will be there to suffer with me so very good indeed! MUAHAHA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home