whirlwind holidays!!!
And I'm back from thailand!!!! But I'll be gone to aussie in about another hours' time!!! HAhaha..exciting?? Ok larh, not bad, but then I would advice pple never to do this kind of arrangements for holidays ever again. It's really not to fun, to have to pack and unpack, and be back in Changi airport within 24 hours. But it's an all new experience man!
Oh, bangkok trip was really really fun. Except for the weather, which was a BITCH man!!! I think the locals are really amazing, they can actually wear denim jackets in the hot sun, when I'm wearing FBT singlets and about to die and wish that I can just STRIP. BOO
anyway we did A LOT of things at bangkok, but the most sucky was bed supper club. Whoa lao...we girls dressed up to the nines and wanted to go in and take a look, cos a lot of books said it was one of the most happening clubs in bangkok, but those F***ing bouncers said that the guys were not allowed to enter because they were wearing slippers and berms! But I think it's more the fact that they gave us such condescending smiles, as if we weren't able to afford going in, that pissed me off big time! THEY SUCK! If you go bangkok next time, DO NOT GO THERE! THEY SUCK!
so my daddy is here to pick me up to the airport again! I'll blog about the happier incidents in bangkok the next time! Is this update enough kerly?? haha..wish you were there too man!
BYE GUYS!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home