Saturday, July 14, 2007

update update update

Ho Ying says to update and so here I am!

I've been in my new house since...29th june..and that makes it....3 weeks and 1 day already! And it's very strange..cos for the longest time, I've been wanting to move house! But then arh, now that I can and have moved house, I realized that it really isn't as exciting as I thought it was. I mean the new pool downstairs is great and the gym is great too. But then arh....maybe sometimes what we can't have is the best, then when you have it it's ok only larh.

This is bad...I really need to want what I have more.

Well anyway O&G has been not too bad so far! I think arh...everything in medicine is over-hyped. Like all the seniors say it's super stressful, and what girls like breakdown and cry cos they cannot take it. Then whoa..I was gearing myself up...But then arh...HMMMM....... nvm maybe I'm missing the whole point of O&G and that's why I'm feeling this way!

For the same reasons I really hope HO is like over-hyped and actually it's very live-able one! That would be farn-tastic!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home