it's been a month!
It's been a month since I moved into my new house (about 2 days ago larh)! And we went to celebrate by going to the HK cafe opposite our house for supper. Well suppers are always the best meal of the day, simply because you're eating it for fun! And no reason is sometimes the best reason. Sometimes I think it's fantastic if I could like eat a slab of steak for supper...simply because! (I'm a carnivore)
Oh I miss my old home oh so much! Even though it's like old and the bathroom is gross, it's like the place I grew up in! And my room is so much bigger there. But then I of course have nothing to complain about. But then sometimes I come home and I don't feel like I'm coming home. I feel like I'm going somebody else's house. haha... strange yeah? i think the feeling will go away when I stay here for longer larh
Anyway issit really only 2 more weeks in O&G posting left? Well it's not just that time is SPEEDING. There's also the fact that...WHAT? what have i learnt/am supposed to have learnt? oh man. TERRIBLE! I hope that smoking can bring me through OSCES cos the knowledge I have is like minisculable.
Anyway O&G is making me wanna steal a baby from the nursery. cos they are SOOOOO cute Did you know that babies are like the cutest THINGS on EARTH. Their head is like softer than soft toys and they are like oh my just wanna cuddle their legs and eat their toes! except when you try to open their eyes, cos they look like devils then cos all you can see is like the black of the eye with no white at all!
Well did you know that as you grow the only part of your body that doesn't grow is the size of your eyeballs? (courtesy of lynn!)
This is random but.... I miss mahjong oh so much! This is terrible, where are all my mahjong kakhis? Terrible...everybody's busy! Kerly chan! Take over HQ and organize more mahjong for us please! I'm dyin'!
On a sidenote...last wed yingci mummy invited us over to her house for yummy thai dinner! I love dinner parties like that! well technically it's not really a dinner party, just a lovely family sit-down dinner, but it sounds cooler that way.
I must say yingci's mummy really cooks like my mummy! i remember going to her house for dinner during JC and then I'll be thinking...wow! I feel like i'm eating dinner at home! THey cook almost the same dishes! Even the tom yam soup tasted familiarly like home hee! =) Except for the yummy olive rice which my mummy doesn't cook though. But it's so fun and yingci mummy is so hospitable! And we laughed SOOO hard I'm so glad I have no stress incontinence!
Please invite us to your house more often HO YING!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home