Monday, October 08, 2007

I love cruising!!!

So me and my family took a weekend off to go on superstar virgo to celebrate me mummy's birthday!!! And it just says how much I love to go on cruises...when I'm having GE and puking my guts out...BUT I still had damn a lot of fun at the cruise with my family!!! Like damn suay, I had to fall sick JUST before I went onboard, and of all things, GE somemore...with lots of nausea + lots of vomiting + diarrhoea...but oh what the heck.. star cruises rock my world!!!

I just love the star cruises, for some strange inexplicable reason.

I remember the first time I went on the superstar virgo was with Kajie, janice and Gena! And I was sick that time also, I had some fever. But then gena still dragged me to the Christmas countdown party and some champagne cured me of all illness!

Heh..and I remember having so much fun that I was contemplating a career with star cruises at that point. Cos I thought it was so cool that those staff pple like they were waitresses in the morning, or some restaurant manager, but then at night they double up as like hosts of events at some place called "galaxy of the stars" where you know they have line-dancing and things like that. But then that was young and naive me, now come to think of it, it will be better to have a job where you don't have to double up as anything and at night you can just sleep right? But still, it would be a job worth loving right!

Anyway so yes, it's a testament to how much I love cruises. Cos I had to fall sick the day JUST before I went on the cruise but I still had a lot of fun. I love my family!!!! More photos for now then!! Shall blog about the funny waiter another day.


Lovely star cruises!!!I'm loving the sea!!!

No GE a game of mahjong onboard cannot cure!!!

The view through our port-hole seaview room!


Me...NOT bowing to nasty GE virus!!!

Saddened!!! Why does happy times pass so fast!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home