Saturday, December 01, 2007

Updates!

Since I managed to get myself a new chatterbox..the last one died for no obvious reason...I decided to post something new too!

I didn't realize that the cruise post was like on October 8th! Which is like the start of October..which means that about 2 WHOLE MONTHS have passed since!!! Oh dreadful... I wanna go back to the cruise again! those were really such fun times...I think maybe the best holidays happen when you have the least expectation for that holiday... lemme see..so I think sofar my best holidays have been phuket in october 2006!!! And this cruise!

Oh...I wanna have more great holidays! but the way to do it is...spontaneity!!! So may me and my friends have more spontaneity!

Anyway just a quick update....(but I have no idea who not in medicine actually reads this blog) but well...I've been doing paediatrics posting the past 5 weeks...(which means 2 more weeks to go..before the test...URGHURGHURHG
7 month
Well I've learnt something from those kids I guess...that they have SUPER VIRULENT BUGS...I've been sick like 3 times in the last 2 months! This is terrible! Must be all the DA and clerking and you have to be super friendly to the kid...and before you know it...they COUGH in your face... BAHURGH

But well other than that actually the kids are rather cute...that is..before 7 months when they develop stranger anxiety and start WAILING the moment you approach their cot..and of course like after 2 or 3 years old..there are some REALLY cute girls too...that ask for stickers and stick them ALL over their jackets till there's no more space and then ask for somemore..oh dearie... can't understand HOW anyone can be nasty to kids... but oh well, maybe if the kid is with you 24/7 and wails every other hour yeah then maybe

But i go out of point... well paeds posting has been alright... I conclude that after conquering medicine posting at SGH last year, nothing can get me down. Cos if I can survive That Great Depression I can survive anything..

Well... 3 more weeks then! To end of paeds posting and more! Hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home