This entry is for JIASTIN...to WELCOME HIM BACK TO SINGAPORE!!!! I'm sure other than me and diya and sel and toey and the cow who are all very happy to see you back jiastin, all the uncles in Singapore I think are rather glad that their most loyal customer is back in Singapore again!!! =)
Anyway I just wanted to thank all of you...My dearest selfel, yingci the cow, toey, qiumei, Jiastin harnee, liyang and kc! Thank you you all for all your kind words and encouragements =) And of course ribbity taohuey teo as well(have you pinched the guy yet?).
I'm much better right now! As jiastin puts it most aptly, when someone talks about something that matters so much to me, esp since the issue has always been bothering me at the back of my mind, it just someone blows it all out of proportion.
But I'll remember what you said yingci! To always keep that thought close to my mind =)
And qiumei dearest..looks like we are really in the same plight, but yes, we shall show those stupid pple that neither gender, nor height nor looks matters when it comes to the crunch =)
and to toey, your phonecall the other day really felt very warmy fuzzy and comforting =), and you really did choose a very good time to call me and sel =)
And of course to dearest selfel, you know what I wana say to you =) luckily there's always you right there beside to share every single thing, it really makes me look forward to hospital days so much more.
And to liyang and kc: let's meet up soon (when you come back larh kc =))
and to victor! YOU SUCK! BOO! hahaha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home