Friday, January 25, 2008

Oh baby...I have officially entered the time zone that DOESN'T move... and like the patho exam will never come. See, it's not that I want it to come, because I think I can be a lot more prepared than I actually am now, but on the other hand, my productivity has dropped to sooooo low that I might as well not be studying..but I can't! Because I keep forgetting everything I JUST studied..AHHH.... fuck

please let it come and end so that I can move on to other things that I wanna do in my life!!!

I would like to go out shopping, talk on the phone, buy many things, play mahjong, have fun and have a life without feeling guilty!!! AHHHHH... I keep thinking...like if they give us 5 weeks of study break for the exam..then does it mean we have to keep studying all 5 weeks then can do well? Cos...out of the 5 weeks..i think I spent like half of it playing...BABY....AHHHHH

so terrible...if I wanna specialize next time, then I'll never move into the period of working where I don't have to study after I come home. and after work=totally relaxed. REALLY? Oh baby... what have I done to myself!! TERRIBLE! siao liao la..........then I think I shall be GP larh...or something else...haha like maybe be a zookeeper and take care of seals all day...

but nvm...I shall think more short term...patho first...patho first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home