Monday, February 04, 2008

To a greater 2008

Oh every new year horoscope book I've read so far is great...and my motto in life tells me that you must believe people when they say good things! haha..so this year will be a great year for the cowsss!!! *MOOOO* every horoscope book I've read says this year will be great in terms of career, studies, love life, friendships and wealth for the cow...so GREEEAAATTT!!!! :)

Hoho... anyway I shall update my blog because someone keeps saying I'm lazy and don't wanna update!! I've decided to update some random photos first so I don't have to type so much!!!

In october...the 3 girls went to hongkong where we ate too much for our own good!!! But it was fun! Well hopefully we can have enough money for more luxurious trips like this!
We ate till sel had stomache-ache...
Till et had angina....
Till yingci became constipated....
But we still ate somemore...and that's how we became such happy girls on the hong kong trip!!!

And...et is always ready for more food...cos we must LIVE FOR FUN!!! So call me along for more buffets and mahjongs in the upcoming slack months of electives!! :)

And... this is a happy 2008 to one and all!!!

My god... blogging takes so much patience! haha... luckily kerly has many many patience or I'll have no entertainment at all during exam periods!!! haha.. anyway call me for more mahjong during the cny period! have more fun everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home