Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pre-flight jitters

Oh my gosh! It's been so long since I blogged.. haha..so my chatterbox invariably died again (3rd time in like half a year or something). Well, I think nevermind la, maybe I'll start it up when I start blogging more hardworking-ly.

Anyway I can hardly believe it because I'm leaving for New Zealand in like..10 daysss!!! My goodness, is it really 10 days? Lemme see, now I like to play the game of..."oh my gosh, it's been how long how long since we went there/we met up/we talked/we thought of something". So, it's been one year plus since we first like applied to do our electives in New Zealand. And now it's in 10 days!! My goodness. And so much happened in the past 1 year, it's well... amazing/scary/eggciting/unbelieveable!

But then ah... really eh, time really is like zooming zooming zooming. That day I saw the photo me, sel, toe and yc took at axis bar and I cannot believe we took it in Dec 2006. 2006?! where did 2007 go to?!?!

This is scary. And then I keep saying...it's like another year before our MBBS. And then I'm pretty sure it will be here before I know it too! OH MY OH MY

Anyway, it's been so long since I updated!

So I shall update about Batam trip. So this time me, xifu, YC and Chris-se went to batam. First time for YC and second time for the rest of us! Once again, I cannot believe that it's been 6 months since our last time. 6 months?! Where did the time go to?!?!?!

But anyway many things happened in this trip. But I think it would suffice to say that I've yet again discovered that I'm a junkie for efficiency and am perhaps the most impatient person alive. Haha...I can actually be irritated with pple on a volunteer trip, where of course the spirit of volunterism and team-work is most impt! But obviously not for me.. haha... nvm, I'm in the process of self-reflection!

once again the food there was fantastica. Esp. the A&W fries and root beer float!!! hoho.... fantastica...and really tissue-paper-thin tissue prata.

And of course there was the slightly spooky incident. Where me and yingci were nicely snugged up in our hotel/hostel room and were about to fall asleep. Then suddenly, we heard some like renovation sounds coming from somewhere above our room. And then there was the sounds of pple walking around with noisy shoes, and like dragging some chairs across the room.

Then yingci commented "so late upstairs still got renovations??"
And then I just said "huh..what upstairs? this is top floor what"

haha..and with that...we were both super spooked out. But yet again, luckily we managed to distract ourselves with some bitching.. haha..and managed to fall asleep!!!

ok... maybe I'll blog more in New Zealand!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home